Cannonball Run 2020

Hi everyone, it is with regret that our upcoming Cannonball Run 2020 (Saturday 18 April 2020) is postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 (Corona) virus with state and federal government health regulations regarding this. But don’t despair, we will be looking at running the event sometime in early Spring. Hopefully enough time will have passed for the virus to be well and truly gone and also to get winter out of the way. Southern Tablelands Chapter wishes everyone the very best of health. Please stay tuned and we will post the amended date as soon as possible. Stay safe and we will see you all soon.

Kind regards.Snake

President VMC Southern Tablelands Chapter